Tuesday, May 3, 2016

KISS is Sweet


Carl & The Passions Radio Promo//Solid Attitude - Bad Attitude//Lebanon Hanover - Bring Your Own Wine//The Servants - Fear Eats The Soul//Dave Cloud - Fantastic Rage//The Bee Gees - I Close My Eyes//High Rise - Mainliner//La Luz - I'll Be True//Be True To Your Bud(Mike Love Sells Out)//Legendary Stardust Cowboy - Standing in a Trash Can (Thinking About You)//ADULT. - In My Nerves//The Jesus & Mary Chain - I'm In With The Out Crowd//The Monochrome Set - Flesh. Trash. Heat.//Slutever - I Miss America//Giddle & Boyd - Contact//Alpha III - The Crucifixion//Porter Wagoner - The Rubber Room//"I'm a Genius Too"(Beach Boys)//Bobby Comstock - Wayward Pine//Circle Pit - Dead Meat//The Space Lady - I Had Too Much Too Dream (Last Night)//Pete Swanson - Grounds For Arrest//Claude Denjean - Nights in White Satin//Dana Gillespie - Life Is Short//Velocity Star - Warm Leatherette//Patrick Cowley - Nightcrawler//Type O Negative - Cinnamon Girl//Purple Overdose - Still Ill//Roland Stone - Moanin' Soul//Indian Jewelry - See Forever//Meat Thump - Box of Wine//Screature - High Rise Escape//Alvin Lee & Mylon LeFevre - Fallen Angel//Untamed Youth - Pabst Blue Ribbon// Yanka Dyagileva - On The Road, a Nickel//Freda Payne - Band of Gold//Carl Wilson's Anti-drug Radio Spot//Charlotte Gainsbourg - Irm//Prince Rama - So Destroyed//Michele - Lament of the Astral Cowboy//Look On Up At The Bottom(Beyond The Valley of the Dolls OST)//Chipmunkson16speed - Call Me//The Moon - I Should Be Dreaming//Dead Moon - Dead in the Saddle//Coven - Black Swan/Hyatt Regency Promo(Mike Love Sells Out Again)

 https://www.mediafire.com/?8k7vko4x5s7lvte

 

No comments:

Post a Comment