Thursday, March 10, 2016

Songs I Will Always Sing(All-Time Faves Vol. 1)


  1. The Olivia Tremor Control - Green Typewriters
  2. Ween - Doctor Rock
  3. Gary Numan - Cars
  4. The Monks - Shut Up
  5. Tears For Fears - Head Over Heels
  6. The Cars - Just What I Needed
  7. Ty Segall - Finger
  8. ABBA - Lay All Your Love on Me
  9. The Manson Family - I’ll Never Say Never To Always
  10. The Wipers - Is This Real?
  11. Jay Reatard - My Shadow
  12. The Sonics - Strychnine
  13. The Rolling Stones - I Am Waiting
  14. Lana Del Rey - Ride
  15. The Black Angels - 18 Years
  16. The Pixies - I Bleed
  17. Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot - Bonnie & Clyde
  18. Iggy Pop - Some Weird Sin
  19. The Ballroom - Would You Like To Go
  20. Brian Eno - Needle in the Camel’s Eye
  21. Neil Young - Heart of Gold
  22. Os Mutantes - Le Premier Bonheur du Jour
  23. Screamin’ Jay Hawkins - I Put A Spell On You
  24. The Byrds - Eight Miles High
  25. Devo - Gut Feeling
  26. Psychic TV - Just Like Arcadia
  27. The Velvet Underground - After Hours
 http://www.mediafire.com/download/p2vtfw3szn54kdx/Songs_I_Will_Always_Sing%28All_Time_Faves_Vol._1%29.zip

No comments:

Post a Comment